Executive Search consulting is a specialized form of management consulting that extends beyond the parameters of a standard recruitment process. It frequently includes organizational assessment, advising executive leadership teams and facilitating the integration of a new leader into an organization.
Critical to the success of an executive search is the partnership that the search firm cultivates with the client, in order to successfully attract, identify, evaluate and select the ideal candidate for the role. Executive Search firms adopt a rigorous search methodology to ensure the successful candidate is thoroughly assessed and evaluated through various stages of the search process, culminating in a successful, long-term hire for the client organization.
At Sullivan Search, we understand that business evolves, as does the direction of leadership best suited to a business at any given time. Having had the privilege of working in partnership with many executive leaders and their organizations over the years, we appreciate that the answer to the question as to what constitutes the ideal candidate is never a simple one. Our service is designed around a dialogue with our clients and within our networks to unearth a unique match that propels both the business and the candidate’s career forward.
When Executive Search is the Right Service
You may wish to consider engaging our executive search service when one or more of these conditions hold true:
- When you are looking to fill critical senior-level appointments
- When hiring the best candidate that the market has to offer outweighs your urgency to fill the role
- When the role that needs filling is integral to overall organizational success and to the organization’s succession plan
- When the stakes are high and there is a limited candidate pool
- When there is a strong likelihood that the ideal candidate works for a close competitor
- When there is a need for a highly accountable, auditable, visible, well-governed and thoroughly executed selection process
- When the search needs to be managed with a high level of discretion and sensitivity
- When there is a need for transparency and equitability in working with a pool of internal and external candidates
Features of our Executive Search Service
- Senior professionals with a strong track record and reputation substantiated by client testimonials
- Research capability enabled by state-of the art research techniques and technology
- Accountability in your ability to monitor your search progress in real time with password-protected access to an easy-to-navigate custom client portal
- Consultants with expertise in competency-based interviews, leadership assessment, human resources and management consulting
- Search process and best practices advocated by the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC)
- Long-term client and candidate relationships and quality references
- Professional representation, problem-solving and partnership approach