At Sullivan Search, we are dedicated to developing and executing commercial construction talent solutions for our clients and building exciting careers for our candidates. With the projected industry growth over the next five years, we are engaged as a trusted partner to our clients.
One of the key elements that separates us from other search firms is our ability to “land” the candidate. Most good firms can only identify top talent. We’re different in that we will never fail to land your candidate of choice—and isn’t that really the important thing?
We develop an in-depth understanding of our client’s strategic vision, organizational culture, current and future projects and market positioning, enabling us to identify, engage, attract and retain the right fit. Our proactive search methodology sets us apart. We believe passionately in becoming our client’s strategic recruitment partner. We’re driven to secure the top talent available in the industry. Our winning combination of speed to market, competitive market intelligence and recruiting expertise means a leaner, more effective recruitment process, saving valuable time and helping clients focus on their projects, business and its core activities.
The integration of our TAIS psychometric assessment process provides highly accurate and in-depth insight into an individual’s performance strengths and weaknesses, personality and underlying motivations. We use TAIS to help our clients identify their best people, in turn, increasing retention, safeguarding hiring decisions, building high performing teams, evaluating individuals prone to accidents on work sites, revealing hidden motivations, identifying areas for individual and team development and assisting with the development of succession plans.
At Sullivan Search, we understand that every role, project, organization and individual is unique. Our consultants are continually expanding their wide network of contacts and up-to-date industry knowledge. This ensures we find, attract, evaluate and align the ideal candidates for our clients.
Sullivan Search areas of specialization within Commercial Construction:
Term and Permanent Solutions
Health and Safety
Quality Control Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
There are many reasons to partner with us to meet your term and permanent recruitment needs:
- You haven’t found the right person for the role
- You need to fill this position quickly
- You don’t have enough time to recruit and your HR team is focused on key strategic initiatives
- You have advertised the vacancy and haven’t received the response you’re looking for
- You need to hire a number of candidates within the same job category
- You want to target your competitors’ people and need help doing so
- You want to ensure objectivity and transparency in the recruitment process
- You want recruitment for this role to remain confidential
- You’ve seen high turnover in this role and now you need expert advice and guidance on what to do next
When Executive Search is the Right Service
You may wish to consider engaging our executive search service when one or more of these conditions hold true:
- When you are looking to fill critical senior-level appointments
- When hiring the best candidate that the market has to offer outweighs your urgency to fill the role
- When the role that needs filling is integral to overall organizational success and to the organization’s succession plan
- When the stakes are high and there is a limited candidate pool
- When there is a strong likelihood that the ideal candidate works for a close competitor
- When there is a need for a highly accountable, auditable, visible, well-governed and thoroughly executed selection process
- When the search needs to be managed with a high level of discretion and sensitivity
- When there is a need for transparency and equitability in working with a pool of internal and external candidates